How to Insert your Ear Plugs
- Just prior to each use (work or knead) one ear plug thoroughly between your fingers for at least 10 seconds to soften it to the texture of dough.
- using your index finger, push (Firmly) and (Flatten) the ear plug IN and AGAINST your ear canal (until you feel a good seal.)
- Then knead and insert the other ear plug the same way.
To Remove your Ear plugs
- Pinch the ear plug between your thumb and index finger
- Gently pull downward to loosen the seal, then slowly pull away from your ear.
Disclaimer: The responsibility for the use of our earplugs is soley that of the user. EarplugsOnline South Africa (distributing agent) disclaims any liability, loss or otherwise, which may occur through negligence in the use of our product.
We at EarplugsOnline South Africa, send you our heartfelt, best wishes for a more restful sleep, a quieter working environment, a more comfortable swim and more peaceful concentration.